Answer the 7 questions below to see if you are a good candidate for Personal Training. If you answer YES to many or all, contact us and we will schedule you in for a consultation.
1. Are you exercising and not seeing results? YES NO
A Personal Trainer will review your health history, current schedule and health goals in order to create effective workouts.
2. Are you unsure of how much strength, cardio, flexibility to do on a weekly basis? YES NO
A Personal Trainer will make sure your schedule is balanced, safe and efficient to maximize your time and achieve optimal results.
3. Are you bored with your exercise routine? YES NO
A Personal Trainer will add variety to your training and will challenge your body and mind with new exercises and equipment too.
4. Are you skipping workouts? YES NO
A Personal Trainer will hold you accountable to show up; you will be investing your money and time. Standing appointments are important to keep you focused and on task.
5. Are you unsure of which muscles are actually working? YES NO
A Personal Trainer will educate you on which muscles are engaged while practicing excellent form in the process.
6. Are you not challenging yourself enough? YES NO
A Personal Trainer will help motivate you to push past your self-imposed limits with creative workouts.
7. Are you interested in training for a specific event? YES NO
A Personal Trainer will design a training plan with detailed workouts to ensure you are well prepared for the event.
Wherever you are in your health journey, a Personal Trainer will help to Educate, Motivate and Empower you to live a healthier, more active lifestyle. Contact us at UpGrade Lifestyle if you are ready to take the next step…